VISION AND AIM
“Florescence, Flame, Fortitude”
Florescence signifies blossoming into a successful individual
Flame implies intensity of thought, word and deed
Fortitude expresses Patience, Courage and Strength of Mind
We aim at fostering life in all its fullness by the integral formation of our students in the moral, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, social, cultural and aesthetic spheres.
We encourage our students:
- To discover their potential, accept limitations and develop self-confidence.
- To develop their creative potential, appreciate beauty and goodness in nature and in one’s culture.
- To identify and choose for oneself, norms of courtesy, appropriate manner of speech, behaviour and dress.
We also strive to inspire our students a sense of pride in the nation’s heritage, love and loyalty to our country and our people.
KNMS will strive to be seen as a premier school of education through high quality content, innovative approach to learning and usage of technology. Our endeavour will be to create academically strong, well rounded, compassionate and responsible global citizens.
- To provide equal opportunities for all members of the school to achieve their full potential.
- To offer the best academic learner centred opportunities.
- To provide opportunities that encourages excellence in physical, creative and communication skills.
- To develop confidence and talents of each student.
- To improve and inculcate moral values to build a well-balanced child.
- To offer a wide range of activities in accordance with the requirements of the National Curriculum.