The school has partnered with a safe and secure bus and van transport facility to pick-up and drop all day-scholars at their scheduled stop. Parents are expected to bring their child/ward to the bus stop as notified and escort them back from the same stop.
- All our school buses satisfy the school transportation rules created by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- All transport has a GPS (Global Positioning System) to provide real-time updates to school authorities about the students’ location.
- Every bus/van has an attendant escort on the bus at all times.
- A Transport Coordinator can be reached by phone at all times during student travel times to and from school at all times
- The buses will pick-up and drop the students from their respective stops as per the school schedule.
- Children should be ready and waiting at their stops 10 minutes before pick-up time.
- Students will board the bus only with a valid school identity card.
- Unauthorized persons are not allowed to travel by the school bus.
- Discipline at the stop and inside the bus should be maintained. Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
For more information on routes and timings please contact the school administration office.